Packing may refer to:
In Mechanical engineering:
- Packing, also known as an O-ring or other type of Seal (mechanical), a term for a sealing material
In Chemical engineering:
- Structured packing, i.e. internals of a distillation column
- Sphere packing, a 3-dimensional mathematical problem
- Packing problem, a recreational mathematics approach
- Set packing, a classic computing problem.
Packing may also refer to:
- Meat packing industry, the process of cutting up a slaughtered animal into saleable products.
- Packing (firestopping), the process of installing backer materials, such as mineral wool in service penetrations
- Packing (phallus), the practice of wearing a phallic object inside the clothing to give the appearance of male genitals
- Data compression, as in bit-packing in computers
- Moving company, a business that puts goods into boxes to protect them and to make them easier to carry while in transit
- Concealed carry in the United States the practice of carrying a weapon for self protection
- An autism therapy involving wrapping children in cold wet sheets.
参见 服务 分类 "手动包装服务"